offers programs tailored to specifically fit your individual
Our Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning
(FEEL) programs are grounded in the principles of experiential psychology, cognitive behavioral
strategies, motivational theory and natural horsemanship. Equine
Experiential℠ uses the unique combination of horses and facilitators certified in
Equine Assisted Learning & Education to coach participants either privately or
in group sessions. Utilizing these powerful and dynamic animals to teach
life-skills is an effective experiential way for adolescents, families,
professionals & businesses to discover new ways of dealing with life's
situations. Ask yourself these questions:
• Do you want more joy in your life?
• Do you need help to put your life back on track?
• Are you feeling overwhelmed?
• Are you having trouble staying motivated?
• Is your workload causing you to feel weighed down?
• Are you struggling to get your job done effectively and efficiently?
• Are your kids misbehaved or rebelling?
• Would you like to improve your communication with others?
• Do you want a better marriage?
• Do you wish you had more harmonious relationships?
• Would you like your team to collaborate effectively?
• Do you wish the communication within your organization was more effective?
• Do you want to know how you can minimize the stress in your life?
• Would you like to become a better leader to your employees?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then Equine ExperientialSM
FACILITATED EQUINE EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING IS EFFECTIVE FOR:
• At-Risk Youth
• Leadership Development
• Medical Patient Care
• Personal Empowerment
• Attention Deficit Disorder
• Learning Disabilities
• School Issues
• Work Relationships
• Professional Development
• Family Relationships
• Marriage Relationships
• Addictions, Eating Disorders
• Anger Management
• Domestic Violence & Abuse
• Social & Behavioral Concerns
• Compassion Fatigue
FEEL is experiential learning that uses horses not as tools, but
as active participants that help to facilitate the learning experience for the
human participants. By examining equine behavior, and how the horses may (or may
not) react to us, we can better understand what may be more effective in our own
human relationships. The horse's responses are so unique and to the point that clients may experience
dramatic changes in how they view themselves and others.
Equine ExperientialSM combines our understanding of equine
training and relationship principles with our understanding of human behavior,
organizational and managerial behavior, and adult learning theory.
Experiential learning emphasizes how experiences including cognitions,
environmental factors, and emotions influence the learning process.
Each workshop is personalized with scenarios set up as metaphors for a group or
individual's specific situation. Self-awareness occurs naturally from the
interesting and engaging coaching sessions that allow for immediate feedback.
Our FEEL program provides a positive and unique
approach to the enhancement of individual growth for adolescence and adults,
team and group interaction, leadership development, and medical professional
relationships. Equine Experiential℠
has four specialty programs:
but the applications are unlimited
and we offer many workshops!
We offer programs for
individuals, couples, teens, families, children with disabilities, women,
groups, teams, schools, college organizations, teachers, nurses, small companies
and large corporations.
(Also check out our
page to see some of the other clinics offered.)
(Call 352-399-8833 or email:
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and
All activities are done on the ground and no horse experience is necessary.
Dress for the weather in this beautiful Florida outdoor experience.
today to schedule your session!
We are willing and able to work with ANY agenda you have!